Economy Bonders for Heat Bonding Rubber "O" Rings O-Ring Economy Bonder For Bonding One O-Ring at a time
- Featuring convenience and portability; O-Rings can be made in tight locations
- A one-piece, hand-operated, tabletop unit. Top and bottom dies close against each other by means of a hinged pivot.
- Adjustable toggle clamps maintain proper control and squeeze of O-Ring cross sections.
- Toggle clamps lift the upper dies to allow for easy removal of the O-Ring after bonding. The unit is instantly ready to bond another O-Ring without the need for additional unit air or water cooling time.
- Die size: 2 in. wide x 6 in. long (6061-T6 Aluminum)
- Voltage: 115VAC, 60 Hz., 500 Watts
- Temperature is factory preset to 335º F± 10º
- Foot Print: 3 in. x 9 1/8 in.
- (3) Non-Changeable Die Set Model Options Available. (Please see below)
- PLEASE NOTE: This unit does not have adjustable temperature. The factory preset temperature of 335º F± 10º is suitable for NBR (Buna-N), EPDM and CR(Neoprene) Cord Stock Materials. For other materials such as VMQ (Silicone), FKM (Viton®) and Sponge Rubber (Open or Closed Cell) we recommend models DB or PB that are equipped with temperature adjustment controls. If adjustable temperature is required we recommend our DB Bonder.
(3) Models Available:
(6) Popular Rubber Cord Standard Inch Sizes including AS568 Sizes: .070, .103, .139, .210 &.275 plus .312 diameter.
(8) Popular Rubber Cord Standard Inch Sizes including AS568 Sizes: .070, .103, .139, .210 &.275 plus .312, .375 & .500 diameter.
(7) Popular Rubber Cord METRIC Sizes including 2.0, 2.4, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0 & 5.7 mm diameters.
Minimum Bonded O-Ring I.D. Sizes:
STEP AREA “A” is 1.00″ (25.4 mm) wide (W1).
Accommodates 4.0″ (101.6 mm) minimum I.D. rings.
STEP AREA “B” is 1.50″ (38.1mm) wide (W2).
Accommodates 5.0″ (127 mm) minimum I.D. rings.
STEP AREA “C” is 2.00″ (50.8 mm) wide (W3).
Accommodates 6.0″ (152.4 mm) minimum I.D. rings.