Deluxe Bonders for Heat Bonding Rubber "O" Rings O-Ring Deluxe Bonder with Temperature Adjustment
- The features of the EB Bonders, mounted on a Heater Control Module containing an adjustable analog temperature controller. If adjustable temperature is not required we recommend our EB Bonder for significant cost savings.
- Temperature Control Range 0 to 392° F (200 C)
- Suitable for NBR (Buna-N), EPDM, CR (Neoprene), VMQ (Silicone), FKM (Viton®) and Sponge Rubber (Open or Closed Cell) Cord Stock Materials
- Adjustable toggle clamps maintain proper control and squeeze of O-Ring cross sections.
- Toggle clamps lift the upper dies to allow for easy removal of the O-Ring after bonding. The unit is instantly ready to bond another O-Ring without the need for additional unit cooling time.
- Die size: 2 in. wide x 6 in. long (6061-T6 Aluminum)
- Voltage: 115VAC, 60 Hz., 500 Watts.
- Foot Print of metal cabinet: 6 in. x 10
- (2) Non-Changeable Die Set Model Options Available.
(Please see below) For Non-Standard Sizes with Die Change Options we recommend our DBX and PBX Models.
(2) Models Available:
Contains (8) Cavity Die-Set for U.S. STANDARD INCH o-ring cord sizes:
.070, .103, .139, .210, .275, .312, .375 & .500 inch diameters
Contains (7) Cavity Die-Set for METRIC o-ring cord sizes:
2.0. 2.4, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0, & 5.7 mm diameters
Minimum Bonded O-Ring I.D. Sizes:
STEP AREA “A” is 1.00″ (25.4 mm) wide (W1).
Accommodates 4.0″ (101.6 mm) minimum I.D. rings.
STEP AREA “B” is 1.50″ (38.1mm) wide (W2).
Accommodates 5.0″ (127 mm) minimum I.D. rings.
STEP AREA “C” is 2.00″ (50.8 mm) wide (W3).
Accommodates 6.0″(152.4 mm) minimum I.D. rings.